Digicliff creates the right environment and opportunity to dream big for those who have the right attitude. Our robust people management practices enable us to create this environment. We believe that our team is proactive, entrepreneurial, responsive, focused, enthusiastic, customer centric and team oriented.
Find below and explore the various career opportunities to become a part of the Digicliff Family. Send your CV to email@example.com
Should have expertise in:
2. Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal (Minimum 1.5+ years)
4. Mongodb (Optional)
1. Good Communication
Contact detail: 8880456454
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a passionate Social Media Executive who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Developing unique content for websites, articles & case studies and newsletters etc.
- Candidate should live and breathe social media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the others and be abuzz with ideas on how to leverage these channels
- Responsible for defining and managing all the content on these social media channels and should be adept at creating content schedules.
- Developing fun, new ideas ranging from stories, events/contests, videos, and determining best practices for flawless execution in conjunction with the content team.
- Monitor and measure the engagement and the success of the different campaigns with channel-specific metrics.
Developing good quality content for our reputed clients.
- Case Studies
- Finding and developing new ideas for the content.
- Moderating user-generated content such as message Facebook pages/posts/twitter replies
- Understanding Clients advertising objectives to define digital communication strategies
-Closely Coordinating with Creative Team, Development Team, SEM, SEO & SMO teams for project execution
-Conceptualizing & Defining Creative & Content briefs with delivery time lines for Websites, Microsites, Blogs, posts, Articles & Press Releases
-Regular updates for varies brands for Facebook and Twitter
*A graduate with a good command over the English language.
*A flair for writing with an understanding of internet requisites.
*Ability to work in a team, with good communication skills.
*Possess effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. Internet savvy with good research skill
*Logical Reasoning and Analytics skills
Contact detail: 8880456454;
Email ID: email@example.com
-Minimum 2 years content writing experience Specially Blogger, article writer, Content and Copy Writer.
-Hands-on with MS-Office
-Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, concisely and with confidence both verbally and in writing
-Demonstrates ownership and accountability
-Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
-Planning and organizing skillsOrganized, detail oriented and systematic and the ability to meet deadlines
-Ability to work under tight deadlines
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 8880456454
Digicliff is looking for an experienced and results-oriented Search Engine Marketing Experts to take our PPC efforts to next level.
The SEM Account Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing industry-leading SEM strategies for our clients. As SEM Account Manager, you are exceptional at client management and project management.
1) Define a campaign strategy and deliverables plan that exceeds client expectations
2) Create, present and gain client approval on Insertion orders, Campaign strategies and tactics
3) Forecast, generate and maximize revenue opportunities with clients
4) Monitor, track, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to maximize client investment
5) Scope and develop new business with companies looking to meet their marketing goals using search marketing
6) Cross-functional campaign development with internal SEO teams as well as sister media agencies
7) Maintain positive client relationships, expectations and communications with the assistance of internal resources
1) Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency
2) Stay up-to-date with industry trends and developments in search engine marketing, digital marketing as well as consumer behavior and recommend improvements to accounts
1) Strong communication, presentation and client management skills
2) 3+ years of hands-on experience managing pay-per-cl ick accounts
3) Google AdWords Certified or equivalent in experience
4) 3+ years of experience working with Google Analytics performing deep-dive analysis to drive search marketing efforts.
5) Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
6) Outstanding verbal and written communication.
7) Strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail.
8) Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
9) The ability to think creatively and work independently
We are looking for a passionate Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
1.Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
2.Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
3.Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
4.Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
5.Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
6.Forecast and track key account metrics
7.Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
8.Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
1.Proven account management with 2 + years of relevant experience
2.Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
3.Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
4.Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
5.Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
6.Excellent verbal and written communications skills
7.BA/BS degree or equivalent